Senti loan app is a micro-credit mobile app that is owned by Roamtech Solution Ltd.
The loan app provides easy access to mobile loans in Kenya. That being said, here is a quick review of the loan app.
In this post, we are going to discuss the Senti loan app and how it works.
Equally important, we will also show you how to download and apply for a loan the right way. Let’s do this.
What is Senti Loan App?
Well as earlier stated, the Senti app is a micro-credit mobile loan app that is owned by Roamtech Solutions.
The company is locally owned and is one of the latest to join the list of Fintech companies in Kenya.
Senti app currently works on Android devices and is available for download on the Google Play store.
Senti being the latest app on the market has more than 100,000+ downloads on Play store.
In addition to the above, at the time of this writing. Senti loan app has a star rating of 4.3 that was brought about by reviews of 4,985 users.
Released in June 2018, Senti’s current software version 1.0.63 and is of 16.25 MB in size.
As a matter of fact, the loan app requires Android version 4.4 and above to download and install.
Apart from being popular, is the Senti loan app affordable? Well, let us take a look at their loan interest rates and other charges.
Loan Interest Rate and Charges
Speaking of interest rate and other charges, Senti loan interest rates vary and are dependable on the loan repayment period.
They offer two loan repayment options that let you choose what works for you. Senti interest rate is as follows:
- A 14 day loan repayment period coupled with a one time fee of between 10-15% of the loaned amount
- And, a 30-day repayment term with a one-time fee of 15% of the principal amount.
Not only is their loan interest high but also, Senti charges a one-time extension fee of 7.5% of the loaned amount together with other fees for loans that are past due. (Of course, a 7-day grace period is allowed)
Currently, Senti’s loan minimum loan limit is Ksh 1,500 with a maximum that is depended on your credit limit.
You may also like Money Lending apps in Kenya.
How Senti Loan App Works
How do I apply for a Tala loan? (New customers).
- To apply for a Senti loan, download and install the Senti app here.
- Then, register and fill out a short application on the Senti app. This application, only take a few minutes to complete. Remember to provide the right information. ( Phone number, full names as on National ID/passport).
- Next, allow the app to access you email address and other permissions requested.
- A one time password will be sent to you to verify your details.
- Open the loan and to view your loan limit and then apply for a loan.
Senti loan app works by collecting information such as your phone number, M-Pesa message transaction, and your phone model among other things.
This information is then used to determine your creditworthiness and hence your loan limit.
In order for you to qualify for an instant loan on the Senti loan app, you must meet each and every one of the following requirements.
- Have a registered Safaricom number/SIM card for more than 6 months.
- Have a clean CRB record and score.
How do I repay my loan?
For the sole purpose of this post, here is how to repay the Senti loan app loan. You can repay your loan through any of the following methods.
- Through the Senti loan app itself by Clicking On “Pay Loan“. The M-Pesa menu will pop up prompting you to complete your transaction.
- Via Senti’s M-Pesa Paybill number 517910 and using your phone number as the account number.
Senti Loan App Contacts.
In case you are stuck or experiencing issues with the loan app. You can contact the Senti support team through either one of the following methods.
On Google Play Store via the app reviews section. Lastly, you can also contact the support team via phone by calling this number 0712517910.
Other similar loan apps like Senti include:
- HF Whiz loan app download.
- How to get a loan from the Timiza loan app.
- Zenka loan app download and application.
- iPesa loan app download and installation
To sum up, let us hear your Senti loan pp experience via the comments section below.