Are you looking for Tala Contacts or Tala Loan Contacts? Keep reading as I will show you the different ways you can get Tala Customer Care Contacts in this short article.
So let us begin…
What is Tala Mobile?
If you don’t know, Tala is a Fintech company based in Santa Monica, California, that provides loans through mobile phones to citizens of Kenya, Mexico, the Philippines, and India.
How can I talk to Tala?
Unfortunately, you cannot call or talk to Tala; all you have to do is use the means I have highlighted below to contact tala customer care in your respective countries.
The following are Tala loan contacts which you can use to contact them:
- Website – You can visit the Tala Website here: https://tala.co.ke/contact/
- Email – Send them an email via email@example.com
- SMS – They have a number you can send them an SMS, the number is 21991
- Please submit a Ticket on their customer support system here: https://talasupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Through the App, this is a quick and easy way to contact Tala. Just shoot them a message right on the mobile app.
Tala Loan Contacts on Social Media
You can contact Tala customer care on social media. They have made it possible for you to contact them, and to be honest, I find this way of contact to be fast and efficient.
You can reach out to them on Facebook through their page https://www.facebook.com/talakenya.
Also, if you are on Twitter, it is easy to get to them via @talakenya.
That is it; contacting Tala is easy, and you can reach out to them if you have issues with your account.
They also have a very detailed FAQ page on the app, and their website, which I recommend should be a starting point if you are looking for answers.
I have made a Tala App Review that will help you get more out of this loan lender. Please check it out and let me know what you think in the comments section.
- Ways to Send Money to Kenya from the UK - March 25, 2021
- 20 Online Jobs for Students in Kenya: and How to Get Them - March 10, 2021
- How To Register a Company in Kenya in 2021 - March 8, 2021