Opesa loan app is a mobile loan application that provides fast credit loans to M-Pesa users in Kenya. The loan app is developed by Tenspot Kenya Limited and is available for download on Google Play Store only.
Just like any other loan app available on the market, the Opesa loan app does not require any form of Collateral, security, or paperwork for anyone to qualify for a loan in the first place. All that is needed from you is the mobile loan app, and an M-Pesa registered mobile number.
Opesa Loan App Requirements
For you to qualify for a loan on Opesa, the following information is required.
- A good credit score from CRB Kenya
- Your registered phone number (Active for the past 6 months) and lastly,
- An M -Pesa account.
Equally important, for the loan app to run smoothly on your phone without any bugs. This app requires a good smartphone with a minimum Android version 4.0.3 and above to download and install.
With a size of 3.5 MB, the loan app boasts slightly over 1,000,000+ downloads on the Play Store coupled with a star rating of 4.2. Although this may be true, the star rating was brought about by reviews from 27,716 users.
The minimum loan amount one can borrow from the Opesa app is Ksh 500, with the maximum being Ksh 30,000. The loans provided by Opesa usually have two repayment periods of 91 – 365 days, depending on the loaned amount.
For this reason, the loan app also offers varying interest rates on all loan products depending on the loan amount requested and duration.
How Does Opesa Loan App Works
To apply for a loan on the Opesa app, follow the following easy steps:
- Download and install the app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and register using your M-Pesa number.
- Next, apply the loan amount that you need.
- If successful and your loan application is approved, your loan will be disbursed immediately to your M-Pesa account.
Opesa App Contacts
You may contact the Opesa support team through any of the following methods.
- Via their email: [email protected]
- On phone – +254-207650999.
- And lastly, via their social media page on Facebook.com.
After all, said and written, you may also like other similar loan apps like Opesa, which include:
- HF Whiz loan app download.
- How to get a loan from the Timiza loan app.
- iPesa loan app download and installation.
- Types of Loans Available to Civil Servants in Kenya - February 10, 2021
- Checkoff Loans in Kenya and Rates [2021 Update] - February 10, 2021
- Banks With Best Fixed Deposit Rates in Kenya [February 2021] - February 10, 2021