One of the best mobile loans in Kenya is iPesa loan.
iPesa loan app provides fast and easy credit loans to M-Pesa users in Kenya. The iPesa app is only available for download on the Google Play Store.
Here is a quick review of iPesa APK showing you how the app works and among other things.
Being a new and quick loan app, iPesa offers loan amounts ranging from Ksh 500 – Ksh 50,000. In addition to the above, iPesa loan duration also vary, with 91 days being the shortest and 180 days the longest.
How does iPesa Loan App Work?
Just like any other loan app available on the market. The loan app works by scanning your phone and collecting information such as; your phone number, contact details, among other details. This info is used to determine your creditworthiness and hence your loan limit.
iPesa App Download and Application
Here is how to get your first loan from iPesa
- Open the Play store app on your smartphone.
- Download and install the latest loan app.
- Open the loan app and register with your M-Pesa number.
- A one time password will be sent to you to verify your details.
- Open the loan and to view your loan limit, and then apply for a loan.
iPesa, the newest loan app on the market, has more than 500,000+ downloads on the Play store.
In addition to the above, at the time of this writing. iPesa loan app has a star rating of 4.3 that was brought about by reviews of 3,734 users.
iPesa app’s current software version is 1.0.35 and is 6.1 MB in size. And as a matter of fact, the loan app requires Android version 4.4 and above to download and install.
How do I repay my loan?
For the sole purpose of this post, here is how to repay the iPesa loan app loan. You can repay your loan through any of the following methods.
- Through the iPesaloan app itself by Clicking On “Pay Loan.” The M-Pesa menu will pop up, prompting you to complete your transaction.
- Via iPesa M-Pesa Paybill number 192010 and using your phone number as the account number.
In case you are stuck or experiencing issues with the loan app. You can contact the iPesa support team through either one of the following methods.
On Google Play Store via the app reviews section. Lastly, you can also contact the support team via their official Facebook page, which is currently unavailable.
- Types of Loans Available to Civil Servants in Kenya - February 10, 2021
- Checkoff Loans in Kenya and Rates [2021 Update] - February 10, 2021
- Banks With Best Fixed Deposit Rates in Kenya [February 2021] - February 10, 2021