Loan Bee App is one of the many emergency loan apps that have emerged as a result of the financial technology in the last few years.
Just like any other emergency loan app, Loan Bee is a mobile money app available on google play store.
It gives loans to its customers starting from as little as KES 100- KES 40,000
To get you started I will take you through the process of having the app straight to your phone.
How to download Loan Bee App
- Go to Google play store on your smartphone
- Search for LoanBee app. Be careful on the right app
- Then click on the install button and wait for the download process.
- Once complete click on open.
Read More: Tala loan app
How to register for Loan Bee App
Just like any other loan app for you to access the loan, you will need to register your details to qualify for the loan.
Once the app is downloaded, Follow the prompts where you will be required to sign up if you are a first time client.
The app also gives you an option to continue with the registration process either by using your Facebook account or your phone number.
Fill in your personal details including a valid phone number which will be linked to your account.
Then a code will be sent to your number which you will use to login to your Loan Bee app.
The app also requests the user to allow access to your personal information, however, the information is kept private and is not shared with the third party.
How to apply for a Loan Bee loan.
While applying for a loan with the Loan Bee app, go to your app.
Before you apply the app will give you the information that will help you know whether you qualify for a loan or not including the limit for your loan.
Click on get loan icon on the app.
Indicate the amount you wish to borrow
Then select the repayment schedule that you will be comfortable with.
Submit the loan request.
The process to receive your loan will take almost five minutes then you will receive your money straight to your Mpesa account.
How do I repay my Loan
Repayment is very simple.
- Go to your Mpesa Menu.
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa
- Select Paybill option, enter Loan Bee business number which is 923745
- Account number enter your phone number. Then enter the loan amount you wish to repay.
- Put in your Mpesa PIN then click on send.
- You will then receive a confirmation message of your loan repayment.
Advantages of Loan Bee
- It takes less than five minutes to receive your loan.
- No collateral needed for you to get a loan.
- The more you pay your loan on time the more you qualify for bigger loans.
- No paperwork is needed
- It is supported by all types of devices
Disadvantages of Loan Bee
- It is addictive and just like any other loan app may put you in debt
- You only qualify for a loan if you have a smartphone.
How to contact Loan Bee app
The company has very efficient customer care services always there to service clients.
For more information, you can reach them through
The email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
They also have social media accounts Facebook and Twitter
You can also visit the website Loan Bee click on their contacts, fill in the contact form then send your feedback or complain.
You can also reach them on their mobile number which is 0719105363.
Loan Bee app is a Kenyan app which is owned by Weza Ventures. A company that finances startups.
It offers suitable and personalized loans based on data on your phone.
Apart form Loan app other emergency loans in Kenya Include Branch, Stawika, Zenka Loan app, Okash, Tala among others.
Read More: Top 10 loan apps in Kenya