Branch loan App has now become a leading mobile money lender in Kenya. It is a product of Branch International. Getting Instant loans on Branch App is now fast and easy, provided that you have a good credit score with CRB and other money lending institutions such as KCB Mpesa, Mshwari, and Banks.
So today, I’m going to show you how to register on Branch App and how to apply for your very first loan on this Amazing Platform.
How do you qualify for a branch loan?
To get started on Branch, all you need is:
- Smartphone – Either Android or iPhone
- A valid/active Facebook Account.
- Safaricom line with M-Pesa account and Tigo Pesa or Vodacom Mpesa if you are in Tanzania
- Your National ID Number
- The loan interest rates range from 10% to 27%. This comes to a monthly interest rate of between 1% and 21%.
How to register on Branch App
To Register on Branch loan app,
- Visit the Google Play store to download and install the app on your Android Smartphone.
- Open the app and log in using your official Facebook account. (Branch only allows one branch account per person, and the Facebook account you use when you first log into the app is the one we always associate with your account).
When login in for the first time;
- Select your Country (Kenya or Tanzania) in our case Kenya
- Please enter your full name as they appear on your National ID card
- For users in Tanzania, you can decide to use your National ID, Voter ID, or Driving License number.
- Enter your Date of Birth and click next for the next page
Must try app: Tala loan
Enter and validate your mobile money account; this should be the Mobile Money account to send your branch loan. You should have the SIM card of this number inserted in the phone that you’re using when you’re registering on Branch. The phone number will be automatically validated after a few seconds.
Once you have completed all the steps, It will now present you with a home screen. Don’t wait any longer; navigate fast to the loans offers page to make your first kill.
Branch loan app application
- On the loans page, there are various types of loan limits you can use; for first-time borrowers, the loan limit is Ksh 1000, but you can choose to select the Ksh 250 or Ksh 500 offers.
- Choose the loan repayment terms you’re comfortable with. For the Ksh 1000 loan, the loan repayment period is four weekly repayments.
- Click on the drop-down menu to select a one-month repayment period.
- Click on the “Request This Loan” menu button at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will open where you’ll be required to double-check your mobile money account. Click on the “Apply” to submit for review.
For first-time borrowers, Branch will access and analyze your account, and your loan may take up to a few hours to receive feedback from Branch. Branch will notify you via SMS of your application details, and if your credit is approved, login back into the app to view your payment schedule.
If your application is not accepted, Branch will give you a reason for rejecting your loan application.
Branch loan contacts
Contacting Branch is easy, and you can use the following ways to get in touch.
- From within the App, you can use their customer care service.
- If you prefer email, then use [email protected] to contact Branch loan providers.
- Or check out their Facebook page.
- If you are on Twitter, check out the Branch Twitter handle.
Branch Loan App Conclusion
Branch app is a simple yet powerful mobile loan app in Kenya that will help you sort out your financial issues in real-time. You can try them, and I am sure they never disappoint.
If you fail in getting a loan from Branch, don’t give up. There are many alternatives you might want to try, and these include the following.
These are just a few loan apps in Kenya that you might try to get a loan from them.