Did you know you can shop from eBay and Amazon and pay through M-Pesa Pay? Our e-commerce industry is still at an infant stage compared to some countries like Nigeria, Europe, and America. You could search for a product in Jumia or Kilimall and find it.
But when you search for the same product on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay and other international online shops, you find several different options. Many Kenyans have wanted to shop on Amazon or eBay, but they hold back from buying on those sites since they are unsure of the process.
The motif of this article is to show you that it is indeed elementary and straightforward. Buying from Amazon and eBay is no different from buying from jumia, only that some more information will be needed.
What’s more, you can even pay for the products you have bought through M-Pesa Pay. Below are two step-by-step guides on how you can buy from Amazon and eBay and pay using M-Pesa.
Option1: Using Vitumob to buy products on Amazon or eBay
Ensure that you are using Chrome or torch browsers since vitumob is only compatible with the two browsers. VituMob is an extension that has various payment options, including M-Pesa, which allows you to pay for goods and services using multiple payment options.
- Install the Vitumob extension in your Chrome web browser. The process takes a few seconds. After the vitumob extension has been successfully installed, you will see its small button on the right side of your browser.
- Visit Amazon.com and search for a product of choice. Be sure to include the product in the shopping cart.
- When you are ready to Checkout, click on the VituMob button.
- View your shopping cart and confirm the items before you complete your purchase.
- Select the Lipa na M-Pesa option, and there you go.
- From the day of purchase, it takes three weeks for the product to be shipped.
As you can see, Vitumob makes it very easy for Kenyans to shop from Amazon, eBay, and other international online shops.
Option 2: Use Kenya-air cargo to shop from Amazon in Kenya
Kenya-air cargo is another platform that allows you to shop from the world’s best online shops from Kenya. What’s more, Kenya-air cargo facilitates the delivery of your products to your doorsteps and considers all the taxes and customs, so all you do is pay and wait for the product to be delivered.
Online shopping Step by step guide
- Visit your online shop of choice, i.e. Amazon or eBay.
- Add the products you need to the shopping basket
- and provide your payment details and address for new shoppers.
- At the checkout, you will need to add Kenya-air cargoes delivery address details below
- Finish with the address and name, add the part and make your purchase.
- The online store will accept payment.
- Once you have paid for the product, you will receive an email with an invoice. Forward the email or invoice to [email protected]
Kenya-aircargo.com will email you about the weight and measurements, and shipping cost once your goods are received.
If you are looking for reliability, Kenya-air cargo is more reliable compared to Vitumob since the delivery time takes fewer days.
It would help if you did not shy away from international online shops because these two platforms make your shopping experience worthwhile, memorable and efficient.